The primary function of the Beer Board is to issue permits for the sale of beer to responsible and qualified vendors in Tullahoma. When assessing an application for a beer permit, the Beer Board is required to take into consideration all facts, conditions, and circumstances that may be relevant, including State and local laws.
The Beer Board is required to revoke or suspend a permit and/or impose a civil penalty when it has determined that the sale of beer at an establishment jeopardizes the health and welfare of the community.
All members of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen serve on the Beer Board. The Tullahoma City Recorder serves as the Secretary of the Beer Board. The Beer Board meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at City Hall in the second floor Board chambers, immediately following the regular meeting of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
- Beer Board
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- Consolidated Communications Commission
- Historic Zoning Commission
- Interlocal Solid Waste Authority
- Internal Affairs Committee
- Planning & Coordinating Committee
- Policy Committee
- Tree Board
- Tri-County Railroad Authority
- Tullahoma Area Economic Development Corporation
- Mayor's Youth Council
- Youth Development Committee
- Tullahoma Pride Committee