City of Tullahoma Fireworks: Municipal Code Title 7, Chapter 6
Please be aware of these important regulations while you enjoy your Independence Day celebrations!
- Sale of fireworks are only permitted between JUNE 20 through JULY 5, 2012. (TMC Sec. 606)
- No fireworks ignited or launched within 600 feet of any church, assisted living facility, nursing home, hospital, funeral home, public or private academic structure, OR, within 200 feet of where fireworks are stored, sold, or offered for sale. (TMC Sec. 612)
- May not ignite fireworks on another person's private property without permission. Fireworks shall not be launched or fired onto property of persons who have not given permission. (TMC Sec. 612)
- Hours for fireworks:
- JULY 1 through JULY 3: 10:00 am – 10:30 pm
- JULY 4: 10:00 am – 11:30 pm (TMC Sec. 613)
- Paper and other residue is considered trash and must be cleaned up subject to LITTERING ordinance.