The Tullahoma Area Chamber of Commerce and the Tullahoma Area Economic Development Corporation (TAEDC) are pleased to host a FREE webinar training for commercial property owners on Thursday, February 23rd at 10:00am. Click here to register.
This customized training will empower and equip your community with the tools needed to attract new retail and restaurants.
1. Market Analysis Demographics
• Mobile Data Analysis
• Custom Trade Area Identification
• Custom Demographic Profiles: Population, Households, Income, Consumer Spending Patterns, etc.
• Tapestry Lifestyle Profiles
2. Best Practices for Retail Recruitment
• What to do with your custom demographics
• How to get your property retail ready
• How to identify viable prospects
3. Marketing Resources
• Custom Site Specific Property Flyers (available upon request)
• “Opportunity Here” Window Signs – to promote opportunity rather than vacancy
Can’t attend live? Don’t worry – register anyway! We’ll record the session and send a follow-up email with resources.
More training is scheduled through May. Next topics include omni-channel, restaurant recovery and modernizing business systems. Contact Executive Director, Winston Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this training and the one-on-one intensive training for retailers and restaurants. Space is limited for the intensive training sessions, so reserve your spot before March 1, 2023.