Beer Permits

//Beer Permits

Beer Permits

Beer permits are issued from the City Recorder's office after approval from the Beer Board.

Applications can be obtained from the Recorder's office located at City Hall. A background investigation will be conducted by the Tullahoma Police Department. After all fees are paid and the results of the background investigation are completed, the Police Department presents the application to the City Recorder's office to be heard before the Beer Board at the next regularly scheduled meeting.

All applicants and employees are encouraged to take Responsible Vendor Training from an approved organization such as:

Coffee County Anti-Drug Coalition
116 West Fort St
Manchester, TN 37355

Responsible Vendor Department
226 Capitol Boulevard, Suite 300
Nashville, TN 37243
615-741-1602, ext. 100

The collection of annual beer and liquor privilege tax is collected by the City Recorder's office.

For any questions concerning your Beer Permits and Fees contact:

Rosemary Golden, Beer Board Secretary in the City Recorder's office..
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
931-455-2648 ext. 112

Other Permits

Burglar Alarm Permits
Liquor License
Peddler's Permits
Special Events Permit
Transient Vendor Permit
Yard Sale Permits

By |2017-10-25T17:59:00+00:00May 31st, 2013|Uncategorized|0 Comments