State COVID-19 Hotline 877-857-2945
Coffee County COVID-1 Hotline 931-490-8312
Expanded Unemployment Relief
- The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is actively working with economists to determine how economic downturn could affect our state’s economy and how to best use the Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund.
- The department will extend unemployment benefits to
- employees who suddenly find themselves out of work as businesses temporarily cease operations during the pandemic
- those who are quarantined by a physician for COVID-19 and are temporarily away from their job
- The department is also working with the federal government to gain more flexibility in job search requirements.
- The department is suspending certain regulations so those who are approved will get paid more quickly.
- Tennesseans are encouraged to apply online here.